As Tim wrote we went to the Minority Village today. Thank God it was only about a half an hour away and today was much cooler. While we were in the Village we found some very cute authentic costumes for the two girls. They should be very cute on them. Will have to try them on very soon so that we are sure they fit. We plan on doing more shopping in Guangzhou where the prices are good and there is more choices. We were pretty rushed as far as shopping goes here, well except for Walmart on our own (there we had all the time we could ever have wanted), I got the girls matching sweaters the first day here because of the changeable weather and the local customs. They are really cute. Today the girls got some very inexpensive Barbie type dolls... MeiLi was so thrilled. Karah took all the accessories out right away, but I left MeiLi's in the packaging because I knew she wasn't able to change the doll yet. She did manage to pull off one of the legs already, but it just went back in. (Did I say cheap?) I still have a blow up beach ball I have yet to get out to play with. That should be fun. gotta go and settle the girls down for a nice nights sleep.
God bless,
Mary
God bless,
Mary
No comments:
Post a Comment