We have gotten to see MeiLi smile a few times now and Karah teased a smile out of her today. Here is her delightful smile! Her skin is dark because she was apparently outside in the sun and
has a dark tan. Today she could not be removed from Mary while we were at the stone forest. I think that is a good thing; she is attached to Mary. Karah and MeiLi are now bathed, fed & ready for bed; they are watching some Kid's videos together. One of them was "Nihao Kai-Lan" from Nickalodeon. MeiLi was jumping and playing out the parts with Karah.
2 comments:
I've really enjoyed following along with your journey, and just had to say that this is a beautiful picture of your daughters! Love those smileS!
Jill G
Thanks Jill. We seem to have more and more smiles now. I posted a couple of pics of MeiLi smiling.
-Tim
Post a Comment