Oh one more thing, I'm not sure what was going on in this picture I took today but I think this guy got caught letting the air out of bicycle tires and they were making him pump them back up. They just don't put up with things like that in China :-)
MeiLi, our then 2-year-old daughter, was living in Yunnan Province, China. This blog chronicled our travel to meet her for the first time and bring her home. Our purpose for this blog was to allow our family and friends to follow our journey. Thank you for being a part of this with us. Without your prayers, love and financial support we would not have been able to do this. We hope what you read here inspires you!
New Mexico |
1 comment:
Hi Tim,
LOL - I am glad to hear you are in a "proper" hotel. I would not settle for anything less! ;-)
The weather does look good there - that's very fortunate.
Who's Karah's new friend?
You look right at home riding the rickshaw bicycle or pedicab - just don't give up your day job! ;-)
Cheers!
Mike
Post a Comment