James 1:27
Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction ..


Psalm 37
Trust in the LORD, and do good .. Delight yourself also in the LORD: and he shall give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Today we visited the Great Wall & the Summer Palace. It's been very fast paced.
Tomorrow we fly to Kunming!

4 comments:

catsage_2000 said...

Tim,
You didn't say if you made it to the top of the Great Wall. We need more details. (haha)

Can't wait to read the post where you have MeiLi.

Fondly,
Cathy Shealy

Anonymous said...

Hi Lovejoys I can't tell if you got our last comment or not but want to let you know we are praying for you and watching your journey. Tell William hi for us!! Can't wait until Monday. Take care. Darra and David Green

Tim Lovejoy said...

Hi Cathy, We were metered on internet in Beijing so I had to keep my posts short. I don't know where the top of the great wall is but I made it to the third tower with Karah. Mary ventured to the first tower and then went back down to shop :-) Karah was a trooper. Boy, did she sleep good last night!

Tim Lovejoy said...

Hi Darra & David. I will give William your greeting. I reminded him that he is "the bomb"; also he just got married on May 18th. He showed me a picture of his wife and she is very beautiful. Thank you for your prayers. We just got back from WalMart Superstore here in Kunming. OhMyGosh what an experience. Navigating the streets for about 4 blocks was a feat in itself; inside WalMart was like a maze several stories high. I'm using my Mandarin a lot here and it helps. -Tim

Yunnan Pronvince