
We are at the Marriott Beijing West Hotel. The flight was 10 hours to Tokyo, 1.5 hours layover & then 3 more hours to Beijing. The streaming movies made the trip go by faster, at least for me.
Karah did very well. She slept probably 3.5 hours but Mary & I have been up non-stop for the entire trip. It's late & I still need to do a few things before going to Bed. So "Wan An!" ( good night).
3 comments:
Mary, Tim and Karah,
Glad to hear you made it safely to Beijing. I remember our trip to China with Emma who was three at the time, what an adventure. Karah looks like she was having fun on the plane ride. We can't wait to see you guys with MeiLi. How exciting for all of you. We will enjoy reading about your adventures and relive our time in Yunnan while reading your blog.
Fondly,
Cathy Shealy
Hi Tim, Mary and Karah!
Glad to hear you guys arrived safely. Rest up, take it easy and enjoy it all!
Thinking of you all.
Mike, Millie, Samantha & Shannah
Hi Lovejoy family!
We can't wait to watch your journey. Wish we were altogether again! I hope you can read this post. We couldn't read any of our post until we got to Guangzhou. karah looks happy!! Have a great journey and we will be watching and praying. Love the Greens
Post a Comment