
MeiLi was mourning a bit this afternoon. Mary is comforting her. It's afternoon nap time. After that we will go for Dinner. We are waiting here in Kunming for MeiLi's Chinese passport to be processed and delivered to us. That takes a few days. I have more time to write now. Karah has begun to be jealous a bit too. She is teetering between becoming the "Jie-jie" (elder sister) and
being the "bao-bei" (treasured baby of the family); sometimes she wants Mary to hold her at the same time Mary is holding MeiLi. This is all to be expected. Karah told me it is OK for me to also call MeiLi my bao-bei, but I told Karah she will always also be my bao-bei. Karah & MeiLi walk around holding hands. I'll try to get a picture of that.
2 comments:
I am from Singapore, my sister, Rose of South Africa gave me your blog address. Rose is the mother of Mike Foo.
I would like to congratulate you both for the new addition to your wonderful family. Your blog is so interesting and exciting to read, and we feel special affinity to your experiences as we have been to Kunming, Spring City, many times for golf. (our son married a Kunming girl)and stays there. Best wishes and God's blessings always!
Hello Pearl. Thank you so much. From what they tell us here, it is good for a man to Mary a local Kunming girl because they are very beautiful and usually rich :-)
Post a Comment