

Today, we woke up & had breakfast in the Hotel at the buffet.
MeiLi has a very healthy appetite.
Karah has been a very good big sister helping to feed her and teaching
MeiLi how to interact with us. We have actually had a smiles but I have not been able to get a picture of her smiling yet. I have one of her talking I'll post here. We went to visit the flower market. I would have liked to spend half the day there. The local families working there were very friendly and curious. I was able to tell them that we are from the USA and where my girls are from (Chongqing and
Honghe), & how old they are.
MeiLi seems to fit right in.
Karah knows how to tell her some things in Mandarin like hold my hand (
wo wo de shou) .
MeiLi understands
Karah's body language and is communicating well with us but I doubt she understands the Mandarin words. She seems to be content and interested in what we are doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment